Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Inspiration...




















It's a new month and I like to gather up some inspirational photos and ideas to think about.
Every day I scroll Pinterest as I sip my last bits of coffee when I log into work. I save things I like, no reason other than that. So here are a few things I've saved along the way...

I have a pair of jeans that fit well but have two large rips that have gotten a little too big. So I want to mend them. I love all the artistic ways to do it. I'm also wanting to knit some comfy socks for Rick.
As always, some sweaters, outfits and quilts caught my eye. And the simple house decorations were pretty too. And that yummy looking comfort meal! Want to try that for sure. What has inspired you lately?

You can see all my Pins and links here.

 

2 comments:

  1. i am thinking about lot's of things!! the outfit, in picture number 5, i LOVE it!! something i could have/would have worn 40 years ago, in my thin days!! i LOVE the tablecloth and the jeans...but ripped jeans are in style now??!!

    i am making the pasta dinner you pictured tonight. the recipe is almost exactly the same, only i am using regular pasta, i will send you a picture!! i would LOVE to be your "lunch date with a friend" or even part of a "friends night out"!! the house is driving me nuts trying to get ready to put down the hardwood floors. too much prep work, that is why i never wanted to start this project!! damn chuck for spilling that paint!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ripped jeans are not so flattering when my upper thigh "hangs" out! LOL!!!! Let's plan a lunch date soon :)

      Delete