Monday, February 27, 2023

Enjoying the sunshine and some knitting

 







I have wished for snow all winter but none so far. We have had some very sunny days so Buddy and I have been enjoying our walks. Tomorrow's forecast is for LOTS of cold rain. Just north of us will probably get snow but not here...but I can wish! 

I cleaned out another closet on Sunday. What?!! Right? No football to watch so I tried to be productive the past two Sundays. I don't enjoy the process of cleaning/organizing AT ALL but I have to admit it feels good when it's done. So I rewarded myself with some afternoon knitting and reading.

I finished the sleeves of my Spark sweater and started the body last night. I can't wait to wear this one!!!!! I haven't been this excited about a sweater in a while. I made it a size bigger than usual because let's face it...I'm a size bigger than I think I am! I love how the colored yarn is working up. It's so pretty.

Hope you have a good week! Can't believe February is almost over. Time flies.

1 comment:

  1. i read this yesterday...i guess i never left a comment!! perhaps it is because i am jealous at the speed in which you knit!! the sleeves look great, i LOVE the colors. i have wished for snow all winter as well but i think we may be out of luck!! i don't even think we got much rain yesterday but the sun is bright and beautiful today, and it felt really warm when i went outside earlier!!!

    ReplyDelete