Monday, February 20, 2023

February Yarn Along

I finished knitting my Jupiter Crop last night, put it in a bath to soak, set it out to block and immediately casted on my new sweater. I've been waiting to start this since the day I bought the beautiful colored yarn in Rhinebeck! I waited patiently but it's officially on my needles and I'm LOVING it!




This is the Spark sweater designed by Andrea Mowry. I'm so excited about this one. I think I'll get a ton of wear out of it. I was inspired by the pretty leaves of Rhinebeck when I chose the color. That's the view from our house last year. It was amazing. The colored yarn is Ewetopia Helix DK in the Garden Gnome color. I paired it with Cascade 220 in Natural.


I picked up our next book club book at the library over the weekend. I haven't had a chance to start it yet but when I do I'll be using this beautiful bookmark handmade by my friend Debbie. I love it! When she posted it on her blog I secretly hoped it was for me :) 



I finished listening to this book last week and I LOVED it. I added it into Goodreads and realized I read another book by her a few years ago I also enjoyed. The author has a long list of titles so I'm going to look through it and pick another one of hers for my next book.




 

1 comment:

  1. OMG the sweater sleeve is gorgeous!! and you knit all of that yesterday and cleaned out a closet!! i want your energy!!! i'm happy you like the bookmark, it has always been an "L" and i made it for you. they will be on my blog tomorrow, you saw them on instagram...i don't want you to think i am "double dipping" or "forgetful"...when in reality, i am definitely forgetful!!

    i had fun saturday, i wish we could do that more often, maybe as the warmer weather gets here although it was not cold at all on saturday!! and my favorite thing, knitting outdoors, under the tree!!

    ReplyDelete