Monday, December 18, 2023

Last Minute Knits







My husband had asked me last month to knit some gifts for his co-workers. I've been doing this for a few years now and I completely forgot I was supposed to! The women he works with are wonderful and they look forward to the hand knits every Christmas. When he asked if they were knitted I panicked a little.
I knew I had to figure out something fast to knit. 

I came across this Cadillac Knot Ear Warmer pattern. 

It is knit with super bulky yarn on large needles. It's a simple brioche stitch with a clever way of "knotting it". I absolutely love them and want to knit one for myself. 

Do you have a go-to last minute knit for gift giving? 



2 comments:

  1. i finished the hat for emily but not for her husband. i did not know they were coming from new zealand until only a few weeks ago!! i got a jump on the hats i made for addie and lorelei, i made those in january or february!! the ear warmers you made are really pretty, they are lucky girls!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's going to love her hat. He'll deal with a cold head! Their fault for no warning!!! lol. Enjoy your visit. And the girls are going to love their hats!

      Delete