Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday Yarn Along

Ooops late to the yarn along party this week! I have good reasons though. We had a great day down at the boardwalk with the boys. Rick is off all week from work and we're just sticking around here for our vacation. We live in such a great spot. Minutes from the beach and boardwalk. Chase rode his first merry-go-round, Garrett was FINALLY tall enough for the big bumper cars, Dalton won a hat on a big wheel game and we had some good food and drinks. Good day.

So, onto the knitting and reading....

I have more done on the new baby sweater for my nephew-to-be.
I am trying to find it on Ravelry, but I can't. odd! I bought the pattern book at a local yarn store.
The yarn is Sirdar Speckles and the Pattern is Design 1354- Flat Collared Cardie from the Little Baby Speckles Booklet. I still think the pattern is written strangely, but I'm able to figure it out.

Really enjoying The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman. I just wish I had more time to just sit and read. It reminds me a lot of Red Tent so far. I also enjoyed that one. It's historical fiction (love) and takes place 2,000 years ago. Makes you really appreciate all the modern conveniences we have.



And here are a few boardwalk pics from today. Just had to share :)


I also wanted to let everyone know that the crias are doing great. They're running around and having fun. Geneva's baby is due now, so every day is a waiting game. Hopefully her baby will be here soon!

Have a great week!
-Leanne
 

No comments:

Post a Comment