Thursday, January 16, 2014

Vogue Live NYC!

I'm ready!!!!!!

Any one else going?
My cousin and I will be driving in to the city on Saturday morning to take the 2 Part Fair Isle class
with Mary Jane Mucklestone. I'm really looking forward to an entire day of learning and knitting, meeting new people and creating.

This will be the first time I go to Vogue Live.
We'll be in class almost all day with a lunch break in between.
Not sure if we'll make it into much of the marketplace...
but maybe that's a good thing. I just ordered yarn online and my stash is growing. shhhh.

For everyone that is also attending, have fun!!!! 
Maybe we'll bump into each other :)


1 comment:

  1. I am so JEALOUS!!! I'll be back home tending the herd take a million pictures and tell everyone you meet to come to back to the farm so I can meet them in person.

    ReplyDelete