Monday, April 7, 2014

A New Baby


Welcome to the world little boy!
Congratulations to Liz and Nick and big brother Wade on the birth of their new baby.
He is perfect and healthy and loved.
8lbs 8oz, 20 1/2"
No name yet....

I am a sap and there truly is nothing in the world like a brand new baby.
It's a miracle every time and as I get older I realize how lucky we all are.
My sisters and I have all been blessed with our own children.
Healthy, happy, beautiful sons. Not a girl in sight....but it's ok. We take what we get, right?
The only job I ever wanted in life was to be a mom and I am lucky to be one.
And I enjoy being an aunt just as much.
We're lucky girls.

There are some very special people looking down on this new baby boy.
We miss them terribly but I know in my heart they see everything.
These two little boys have a very special uncle that looks over them. 

We are blessed.

Welcome to the world newest farm boy :) We love you!!!!
-Love, Aunt Lee and everyone else on the farm!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Such wonderful news to welcome a new soul into the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! how exciting to have a new addition to the family :)

    ReplyDelete