Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving



Wishing all our USA friends a very Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you have a wonderful time doing what you do. I'll be watching the parade on tv, possibly braving the cold to watch the rival football game and enjoying some food. Hopefully there will be some time to knit :) 

I hope you have something or someone to be thankful for this year.
I am thankful for my family, having a job I love and a house to live in.
This time of year overwhelms me and I spend more time wishing it was over than I care to admit. Holidays were so much easier as a kid!!! So I'm going to try to enjoy it a little more this year. 

The farm will be OPEN Friday-Sunday this weekend.
Come on by and say hi!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a beautiful picture leanne...i would be very thankful to have that view everyday!!!

    please don't be overwhelmed. it saddens me to think that you would wish this beautiful time of year be over. you will not have those amazing boys forever, cherish every minute. if there is anything i can do to help you, please let me know. maybe i can't drive, but i am pretty good at other things. and when i do get out, i am pretty efficient. and i am a great wrapper - i wrap presents like i peel potatoes!!

    enjoy your thanksgiving with that wonderful family of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete