Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Yarn Along

Hi fiber friends!

Only have a few minutes, but thought I would share two quick little projects I recently knitted up. They are both from the Mason Dixon Knitting Field Guide No.8: Merry Making. I picked the book up in Rhinebeck and had it signed by the lovely Mason Dixon ladies. I love the size of the book, the patterns are all great and I highly recommend it to everyone!


First up is the Slip-Stitch Cap. I held Cascade alpaca worsted double to make a chunky hat. I love it! Pattern is very easy to memorize after the first repeat. 



And this is the Appleseed Coaster. Fun knit. Just a heads up...if you have the book, Row 5 has a mistake but the corrected notes can be found on the ravelry page.
I used some Peace Fleece that I had in my stash.



I'm working on a secret Christmas project and I also have a few baby orders I have to do. That should lead me right into Christmas. Ahhh!!! It's TOO CLOSE!!!!!!

Happy knitting!

3 comments:

  1. I love your Slip-Stitch Cap, beautiful color choices and finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both projects are so beautiful, i especially love the hat!! i don't have any new friends yet, that need a hat!! i wonder if i could use some of my stash to make the coasters. after christmas, "we" will look in to that.

    we are home, i am "healthy" and i am looking forward to tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you offer beginners crochet classes?

    ReplyDelete