Thursday, September 28, 2023

Baby Knits





I love knitting for little ones. I have a friend Stacy, that I met through knitting. She is a wonderful knitter but not very fast at it. So when she has a last minute baby gift need, she asks me to do it. Her daughter's friend's baby girl is turning 1 this weekend. She asked me to knit a baby girl sweater and I had just found this new to me designer and this pattern caught my eye. I had just put it in my favorites on Ravelry. The baby it is going to is a chunky one! She's wearing 2T clothing. Don't you love a pudgy baby?! The rolls!!! I thought this would be a perfect sweater to go over dresses and outfits. 

I loved knitting it and loved how it turned out. The colors in my photos show all different pinks (weird lighting and an iPhone I guess). The closest to the actual color is the first one. I chose this little sunflower button out of my button box. I'm sure I'll be knitting many more of these in the future.


1 comment:

  1. at first i thought it was 2 different sweaters...

    the color is beautiful and i LOVE the button, everything about the sweater is perfect. now all it needs is a baby in it!!

    ReplyDelete