Monday, October 2, 2023

National Alpaca Farm Days 2023

Mother Nature hasn't been kind to the Jersey Shore the past two weeks.
Our original weekend for Farm Days was a wash out. Then it RAINED forever!!!!!!!! It was awful!
Lots of flooding in our area and it had an impact on our weekend. Saturday was rainy most of the day but started to clear up mid-day. We had a few visitors and it was great to see some friends.

Sunday was beautiful! The sun was shining and temperatures were beautiful.
My knitters came to hang out and I love sitting with them, knitting, talking, spending time together.
Best part of the weekend for me was my middle kiddo came to visit with his girlfriend. Was SO nice to have them home for a few days. 
Here are a few pictures I took over the weekend...


We had to quickly put all the event tents back up Saturday morning.





That's the sweater I knit for my sister, Liz.


End of day one...cocktail hour!



Knitting with some of my peeps!


Our annual family photo after day 2. And another favorite...our traditional "Chinese Food Dinner". Yum!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment