Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Cape May Fiber at Grace & Purl










Last Saturday I took a quick trip over to our local LYS, Grace & Purl. It's a really cute shop in Avon, NJ. They were having a trunk show for Cape May Fiber. I was excited to go because I just knitted her sweater pattern, Francesca, for myself and my sister. Her yarn is beautiful and I did some Rhinebeck Pre-Game shopping and grabbed a beautiful skein of her DK 100% Superwash Merino in the Deep Ocean color way. I'm going to make a nice pair of fingerless mitts. Not sure of the pattern yet but I have a few in mind.

I saw a few patterns I really liked. They're definitely on my wish list!!!
The Nautilus was soooo comfy! Knitted with big chunky yarn. I also love the cape. I don't know what the pattern is but I think it would be so cute as a gift knit.

If you're in the area, take a trip over to Grace & Purl! They have a great shop.





 

1 comment:

  1. it must have been really nice to meet the "artist" who designed that sweater!! such a cute shop and a great way to get ready for Rhinebeck!!

    ReplyDelete