Monday, August 5, 2024

Hello August














We have had beautiful sunsets this summer. Rainbows and pink skies. So pretty.

I'm still knitting my Tecumseh and started my Framed Sweater for Rhinebeck. 
I am in love with it! 

A new sourdough starter is showing off (thank you Joan for sharing) and I made my first loaf today. It will be used for some yummy tomato, mozzarella and basil sandwiches.

I caught up with my knitting friends over coffee this morning. It's been a busy start to August!

 

1 comment:

  1. the sunsets have been really pretty. come 8 pm, i start to get really excited about what the sky will share with us. you have also been seeing some really amazing rainbows. another sweater, really, i live in a constant state of amazement!! my wildflowers did not do as well this year as last and i really miss seeing them out the window!!

    ReplyDelete