Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Country Road Trip Tuesday Morning

I couldn't come up with a title for today's post so I just went with my Spotify Daylist! Do you guys listen to Spotify? I don't know what I would do without it. Every day it's on and I love the "Daylist" feature. It's a long playlist based on what you normally put on that time of day of the week. Always spot on! Also, if you have the Premium package there are a ton of audiobooks on there. 
 

I started a new sweater last night. Yup. I did. Will it be done for Rhinebeck? Maybe????
It's the Agave sweater. 


New book from the library. Just started it this morning and already sucked in!


My friend Paige spoiled me with fresh figs, ground cherries and other goodies. I was inspired and put my "Erin French Lost Kitchen" hat on and made dinner based on the fresh ingredients.
Grilled chicken on a salad of romaine, feta cheese, cashews, figs, apples, ground cherries and balsamic vinegar drizzle. YUM.



Monday morning spent well....
Coffee, knitting, wine and time with friends.


This weekend!!!!! Saturday and Sunday 11-4.


Made some yummy food and enjoyed a hard cider for Football Sunday. Steelers are 3-0! Let's gooooo!



Nightime walk and run for the critters.




"Girl Dinner" :)


No comments:

Post a Comment