Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Yarn Along & Farm is OPEN

Hello Knitters!
This week I am joining in again with Ginny at Small Things. 


I am still reading, Defending Jacob.
I also picked this book up yesterday with the remainder of my gift card to the yarn store. 

Tara needed some dark eggplant colored yarn so I took a ride with her. I told myself that I could not buy yarn. I have way toooooo much. If that's possible. Well, it is right now. So I bought this book and two pairs of addy turbo needles that are good for hats.


Knitting this hat for myself. Hopefully it will replace my lost one. It's been so mild this winter that it should do just fine. I am using some Quince & Co. yarn from my stash. It's so nice to work with.

Knitting this outfit for Chase's baptism.

See all this wonderful yarn? It's 5 skeins of Berocco Weekend Chunky. I would like to make Chase a new sweater. Any suggestions? Leave me a comment if you have a pattern that you love.

Joining in with Ginny and other fab knitters out there.

Our Farm is OPEN today, Feb.22nd from 10-4.
Please stop by to meet the alpacas, say hello to us and browse (or buy!) some wonderful items from the store. We would love to see you.


-Leanne

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful yarns!!! I wish we had a farm around here to visit. It sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the farm today. I'm stuck home working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time I'm in NJ I'll have to see if we can come by.....my grandfather lives there and we hope to go in the summer! Such nice yarn and warm woolen mittens. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely knitting. Shame we live so far away (french alps) I would also love to visit your farm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little christening outfit you are making and the kids and I would have loved to stop by your farm and say hello to your alpacas if we were closer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. leanne, there is an alpaca farm three minutes from my house, i wish it were yours though! love the colors of your knitting and yarn. i have that book on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete