Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Yarn Along - Summer KAL Clockwork Shawl

Happy Yarn Along Day

As part of the Arrow Acres Farm Summer KAL, I am making the Clockwork shawl by Stephen West.
Fun, quick, light, colorful...summer! Join us for the summer knit-along and you can win some prizes!
Find us on our Ravelry group page.


I am knitting with some sock yarn that I bought at the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival this year.
It's silk and merino and a tiny bit of nylon. Hopefully it won't be too hot and I can wear it on summer nights with a tank and shorts or jeans.



I am reading Shotgun Lovesongs right now. It's told from the point of views from all the characters. All grew up in the midwest on farms. Now they are adults and all leading different lives but still connected. So far it's great! 

Joining in with Ginny at Small Things for the weekly Yarn Along



2 comments:

  1. beautiful yarns for a very pretty shawl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combinations of yarns you chose to knit the shawl with. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete