Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Time Flies When You're Having Fun



Everyone tells you that it goes fast. Blink and they're adults. Guess what? They're right. Heading out into the world. Building their own life. Learn, grow, experience, succeed, fail, experiment, hope, fear...it's all part of growing up. I'm so proud. And can't believe that my first baby boy is finishing high school. 

There was a time early on in our marriage that I thought I wouldn't be able to have my own children. Luckily I had a very good doctor and I was able to become a mom. I was blessed three times with three sons. I love being a mom. I can't imagine a life without them. It's all I ever wanted. 

Seeing my boys grow up is my greatest joy. I have enjoyed the ride with my oldest. He was always a good kid. Never gave me any trouble. Sensitive as a toddler which was a challenge gave way to a kind, honest teenager. I'm thankful that I get to be his mom. He's a great kid. I'm going to miss him so much when he leaves for school. Our house will be different. Our Sunday football days will be much quieter. But it's all how it's supposed to be. I couldn't ask for a better son.

Congrats to all of the 2020 grads. You are graduating in a time that will be in the history books.
You all have a different perspective on the world that will hopefully help you in life.

A special congratulations to my oldest. Love ya kid.

p.s. Thank you to my sister, Andee for the graduation photos.



2 comments:

  1. we raise them to give them away!!! or as some say "by the time they are worth living with, they are living with someone else"!!

    smart and handsome, you have done an awesome job. and i don't think you "got" the cranky teen years that some of us get (cough-cough)!!!!

    ReplyDelete