Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Quick Get-Away












I am very lucky to have inlaws that I love and enjoy spending time with. They live a little over an hour away and we can walk to the beach from their house. It truly feels like a vacation when we visit. I took a day off of work and we headed down for some beach time and fun. Chase got some fishing time (no catches), I read a lot of my book, Once Upon a River, knitted on a baby sweater for a co-workers brand new baby girl, visited H&H Seafood and enjoyed a fresh seafood meal (the first meal out since March!), and played a bunch with Rusty.

It was a great few days away.

1 comment:

  1. i just LOVE chase, but could you please do something about him growing!! i don't like it!!

    i'm so glad you got a break and there is nothing better than a break at the beach!!

    ReplyDelete