Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Inspiration - January

Hi! I've been meaning to post here FOREVER!!!!!! Work has been crazy bananas and I tend to just post on Instagram and our YouTube channel. Liz and I have been super busy with our new Patreon account. It's turned into a third job for me but it's been great! We are having fun connecting with other people all around the world. We have a patron from Holland! How cool is that?! 

We started the Patreon page in December and kicked it off with a Christmas Party. That was so much fun. We just hosted our first monthly live virtual knit/crochet night last week and that too was a hit. I love learning and connecting, laughing and chatting with other fiber folks. We get each other, right? I learn from listening and it's inspiring to see what everyone else is working on. If you are interested in joining our group, we have many different levels. You can see more here.

I have a strangely odd calm moment in my work day right now, so I went where I usually go on-line....Pinterest. Which usually leads me to Ravelry...down the rabbit hole of all the things I would like to make if I had the time. Ahhh if I had the time...and funds to buy all the yarn! One thing leads me to another and then I want to create, read, cook, create and connect. 

Here are a few things I came across today and wanted to share with you....hope you enjoy and are also inspired!


I thought this sweater and color combo were so striking!!!! I would love to make this in the exact some colors. Community Tunic


I just learned Brioche for my New to You MAL 2022. This Garter Snake hat looks like fun to try. 


ELBOW PATCHES!!!!!! I am a sucker for elbow patches. This Madewell sweater looks like it has to happen for me. 


I picked up four patterns during Jennifer Steingass's last sale. I'm excited to make all of these!

Anaashah


Avena


Gardengate


Vintersol


Can you tell I love yoke sweaters?!


And for all non-knitting inspiration...

This looks good for a winter dinner night.


I really need new pillowcases. Maybe I'll sew some like this one...


My favorite salad dressings:I really need to make some!



Ok...just got a bunch of emails for work...so better go! Oh man. Now I want to go make all the things.

What are you working on or inspired by these days?



1 comment:

  1. i am inspired by YOU!!! all of the items you shared here are you...the colors, the designs, if i saw these somewhere i would think, leanne would love that!!

    i am def going to try the salad dressing!!

    i really enjoyed the christmas party and i know i will enjoy being a patron!! i have been coloring while i wait for the needle i ordered. i am going to make the cowl you suggested!!

    ReplyDelete