Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Summer Knitting





Ahhh, summer knitting. Knitting on the beach, the porch, watching the sunset, while Chase fishes, you get the drift. I knit all year round. I had started this sweater a few months ago but I hadn't been focused on it. I took it out of hibernation and have been knitting on it non-stop the past few days. I plan on knitting this with 3/4 sleeve length. Maybe a Rhinebeck sweater? Not sure yet...

The yarn is from my friend, Paige's yarn shop, Frame & Fiber in Point Pleasant, NJ. It's O-Wool fingering merino wool. It's lovely to work with! That's Paige below, knitting on my sweater! We were together for a 4th of July BBQ at my sisters and she picked it up and knitted a bit! I love that I have friend stitches in there :) She's one of my favorite people on the planet. If you've ever had the pleasure of meeting her, you'll agree with me, I'm sure! 



Hope you're all doing well. We are all healthy again and back to normal life. Which means I'm back in the office twice a week. It's a good thing I guess......I do love working from home but it's a good thing to get dressed and leave the house and talk to other adults!

3 comments:

  1. I love the yarn color and pattern of that sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sure you have finished this by now. it is so pretty, it's going to look great on you!!!

    ReplyDelete