Thursday, July 20, 2023

The Sun Will Come Out









Summer weather...sunny, humid, thunderstorm, lightening, and then the sun comes out.
It's very appropriate that my current knit is named "Here Comes the Sun"! We go from clouds to sun within minutes around here.

Yesterday started off rainy and dark. I wanted to stay cuddled up on the couch with Buddy drinking coffee and watching tv. It was one of my "office" days so I had to shower and head out into the world. By mid afternoon the sun started to come out. After dinner, Rick and I took Buddy to Spring Lake for a nice evening walk. The weather was picture perfect. It's by far my favorite place to walk. Everything is beautiful in the area. It's a little slice of heaven right here.

My flowers are thriving and I'm loving it! The sunflowers are just about to bloom and show their yellow petals. And my zinnias are doing great. The morning glories are starting to climb up our porch railing. I can't wait to see them bloom.

The sun is shining today and I wish I was at the beach!!!!!!! Oh well...that whole working thing...it really does get in the way of fun! Hope you're all enjoying your day whatever the weather :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment