Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Simple Joy

I have been watching a lot of episodes of The Magnolia Table with Joanna Gaines. 
On one of her episodes she made mushroom bisque and homemade French bread with fancy butter.
The bread looked very easy to make and I spent a little time making it for the first time.
She also made fancy butter! It is so easy and definitely I will do many times from now on.
I mixed up some room temperature butter with garlic and fresh rosemary. Wrapped it up in some parchment and popped it into the fridge until it was time to spread on the bread.

This is the recipe I followed. I had to add a little more flour to mine. It wasn't the prettiest but it was so good!!!!!! Highly recommend this simple joy. Easy peasy and it feels so good to serve your family alongside dinner. 

I also want to note: make sure you put it all away after dinner so your dog doesn't eat all the leftover butter and bread when you're cleaning up and not watching....yup. Buddy liked it too. 






 

1 comment: