Thursday, December 15, 2011

Anything Hazardous, Perishable or Fragile?

I have to share a quick story with you.

My mom and dad live next door. So while riding down the road, we often are passing each other, stop, roll down the window and say a quick hello, what's up, where you off to? etc. So a few weeks ago, when I rolled down my window to say hi to my mom, she said, "I'm on my way to the post office to mail poop!"

She was referring to the poop samples that she has to send to Oregon to get tested to see if the alpacas have parasites. Lovely huh?

Today, I went to the post office to mail a Christmas gift to my grandparents down in Florida. When the nice mail man asked me, does this package have anything hazardous, perishable or fragile in it, I couldn't help but laugh and think about how my mother answered that question when sending the poop.

Ahhh....farm life at it's finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment