Monday, December 12, 2011

A little bit of this...and a little bit of that

I'm a bit scatter brained these days (well, every day if I am honest with you) so this post might feel a bit scattered as well. I just wanted to share a few pictures from the past weekend open house and a few knitting pictures.

Liz sat with this nice woman on Friday morning and taught her how to do the broomstick crochet scarf. She got the hang of it by the time she left, so I wonder how she did when she got home!

 Making skeins......


 Dalton asked if he could play Christmas songs on his violin. He did a great job for just starting two months ago. At the end of the day, he told me that he was hoping people would put money in his case so he can buy a pair of alpaca mittens. Little did he know that MomMom put his favorite aside for him.


 Random yes, but Chase had his first taste of real food today. Sweet Potato to be exact. He loved it.
 Some knitting pictures....
I made a few more hats for gifts.
 Madelinetosh Chunk. Yum.


 I also picked this sweater back up last night. Seemed like such a GREAT idea in August!! I thought for sure I would have it done for Chase to wear on Christmas. Oh dare to dream.....If I keep going, maybe it will be done. I can do it! Making this with Quince & Co. Lark in Green color. I need to order another skein. I think I'm cutting it too close with only 3.


I hope you're enjoying your day and have some time to knit!

-Leanne


No comments:

Post a Comment