Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Yarn Along

Is it Wednesday again? Weeks fly by don't they?

I have been posting a lot knitting pictures lately, so I only have one little hat to share today.
It's a toddler sized hat knitted in 100% baby alpaca. 
It's a beautiful rose gray color and oh so soft.

The hat will be for sale this weekend at the farm.

I'm calling it the "Acorn" hat.


I have been knitting so much lately that my reading has been pushed aside...(sigh)
I miss my book. Stilllllll reading Cutting For Stone. I really need to finish it!

Have a great day and don't forget to check out all the fun yarn alongs at Ginny's page.

Oh...and check this out!
Thank you to Hulafrog for making our farm the Top Pick for things to do with your kids this weekend! They chose us and did a great write up. Thanks Hulafrog!!
 
Just a reminder, National Alpaca Farm Day is this weekend. That means most alpaca farms will be open to the public across the United States. We'll be open 10-4 each day.

Happy Knitting and Happy Fall Y'All



5 comments:

  1. Ha! I love the hat! I also have an acorn project this week - but it is more of a first attempt than a truly finished project. I guess fall is in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hat! That yarn looks fantastically soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that hat leanne! and especially that yarn. so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went to an alpaca farm today for the first time!!! They were part if the National alpaca day fest. Wow that was amazing and the alpacas were sooo sweet! You are so blessed. I bought a bunch of yarn from them and i had my hands sunk in the bag all the way home. Hehehe. Your hat is very nice. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete