Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sand

I have a gazillion things that need to be done and Chase didn't think taking a nap in his room should be one of them. So, we hopped in the car and drove to the beach. Instant nap.

Had my camera with me so I went up to check it out and take a few pictures of the progress since the hurricane. Not much has changed although you can now get on to the beach easier. They've cleared a path. Boardwalk planks are at the south end of Spring Lake, so that's exciting for us. That's where we go to the beach. 

The snow melted this morning and the sun peaked out for a little bit. I sure do wish warm weather would get here. I'm sick of this cold.

 Pilings where the boardwalk once was.
 Flower petals were scattered all over this part of the beach. I wonder what it was from. A wedding? A memorial? hmmmm....not sure but it was pretty.





 Crane in the distance rebuilding the north end pavilion.



A nice little escape from my busy day.

Now, back to my gazillion things.....


No comments:

Post a Comment