Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Yarn Along

My Leaves of Grass is done. Guess what? I miss it.
I also finished the last disc of Downton Abbey.
I seriously have to wait an entire year to watch the next episode????
And the ending???!!!!! Really? Did that have to happen?

Sigh.


So, casted on a new project and started a new book.

Knitting this sleeveless top.
I would love to get some robin egg buttons for it. Similar to the blue of the book.
Knitting with Tosh Merino Light in Saffron

Skinny yarn and little needles. This may take a while......
Goal is to have it done and able to wear by Maryland Sheep & Wool.

Reading
 


Linking with Ginny

Happy Knitting


3 comments:

  1. That is a really beautiful top! I had never seen that pattern before, but what a lovely summer knit. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour for a very pretty top.
    Enjoy knitting.

    ReplyDelete