Thursday, May 7, 2020

Happily Knitting

My knitting has shifted a bit. I used to knit a lot of things to sell in the coop in the past. It always helped me with Christmas shopping money. Over the past few years of working full-time, I found less time to spend knitting for the store. Well....times have changed and I am finding more moments in my day for a row here, a row there. 

I love sweater knitting the most (duh) so I thought it would be fun to knit up some baby sweaters that I could sell in the Coop this fall and winter.

Here is the first. It's much cuter in person! It was hard to photograph.
It is a free pattern called, French Macaroon

Very easy knit. Took a bit of seaming to put it together, but I don't mind seaming.
My friend reached out to me yesterday to see if I had any baby knits. Her friend had a baby boy that morning and I suggested this sweater. It's perfect for her and she's picking it up today :)


I had this cute little sailboat button in my stash. I think it's perfect.


I miss my Tuesday night band nights. A LOT. Lucky for me, this past Tuesday night was beautiful and we all hung outside on the porch. I started another little sweater. I've made these before.
To be honest, the pattern is not written well. It's all over the place and if you are not an advanced knitter, it's very easy to get confused. Which is a shame because it's not a hard knit at all. But it's so easy to get confused when reading the pattern.

Anyway, it's called Granny's Favourite. It knits up so cute.



Took a walk to the mailbox today and the sky reminded me of Andy's wallpaper in Toy Story.
Pretty day today.


What are you knitting? Do you have a favorite baby knit?



1 comment:

  1. i have been super busy lately, at the end of the day, i am not sure what i have done. less knitting and crocheting for sure!! i am still working on my latest farm girl...was suppose to be a cowl, but i lost track of my length, so i think it is going to be a shawl. the skies and clouds have been gorgeous...the baby sweaters are adorable!!

    happy birthday and i love that you are blogging more!!

    ReplyDelete