Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Muffins!

OMG. Do I have the most delicious muffins to share with you!
I saw a woman mentioned on Instagram. She has a blog, Little Spoon Farm. She writes about sourdough baking and I saw the recipe here. Since working from home, I have found more time in the morning and at night to do things like this. Normally I would be getting ready for work and getting kids off to school. This has been a nice gift to have these days.

I followed the recipe exactly expect I used mixed frozen berries because that's all I had.
And I didn't have cornstarch so I left that out.

SOOOOOO YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!! My kids all give a thumbs up (except Chase. Weirdo doesn't like berries in muffins) I also gave one each to my mom and Liz during farm chores. They loved them too.

Ok....now I really need to start exercising!





1 comment:

  1. WoW!!! these look really good!! i will have to try them BUT i need a lot of the ingredients!!

    i watched her video on the sour dough starter, i am so confused but i don't think my bread is going to bake up right!! i'll keep you posted...after i clean all this flour off my computer!!

    ReplyDelete