Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Boys Will Be Boys




I live next door to my parents house and when I look out my living room window, I am lucky enough to have a view of the alpacas. Right now, I have a view of the moms and their babies. If I go upstairs into my boy's bedroom, I have a view of the little boy's field.
Being a mom of two boys (with one on the way), I spend most of my time with them warning them to please be careful...stop wrestling...I don't feel like going to the hospital...you could break your brother's arm if you keep doing that...stop touching each other...please don't sit on your brother...is that a good idea?...you get the point. Oh, and my boys like each other! They're not trying to be mean to the other one.


Well guess what?
Boy alpacas are the same way!!!! From the view of my boy's room, I often see Sanda and Ox wrestling with their necks... jumping on each other...chasing each other...wearing each other...sticking their heads between their legs to lift the other one up...bumping into one another...hmmmm sound familiar?


So, boys will be boys. No matter what species they are.

I do have to make a note:
The little girl alpaca is the one that usually starts the trouble with Little Bing. But just give him time, and he'll be starting the trouble too. And as my mom would like to point out, she had all girls and we were nuts around the house, but it was more flipping and cartwheels in the living room rather than sitting on each other.)

(The photos of Sanda and Ox are from last fall. But they still do this all the time!)

(And this is a picture of my boys. And believe it or not, they really do like each other.)

-Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment