Thursday, June 15, 2023

Let's Hear it for the Boys MAL









 

Kevin and Ray from Needles at the Ready Podcast are running a summer MAL called "Let's Hear it for the Boys". It runs until August 31. The rules are easy, make something for the guys in your life! Then post your project in their Ravelry group

I knitted this super simple ribbed hat, The Icehouse Hat for Rick. It's a free pattern. I used yarn from the farm and I'm in love with how it turned out. It's super stretchy (fits Rick, me and Chase). The pattern has it knitted in two colors but I just used one. I like how it came out. It would be fun to knit it in two colors. I'll definitely be making more of these as gifts.


1 comment:

  1. here's where i saw the hat, it knitted up great!! i like how it decreases, very fancy!!

    ReplyDelete