Tuesday, June 27, 2023

When I'm not working...
























...I'm knitting, watching baseball, walking the dog, eating on the go, cooking, baking, walking around the farm, checking on the garden, meeting up with friends, watching tv, reading and resting.

Over the weekend, I knitted up some washcloths for Each Stitch Counts and one for our house. I'm also finishing up my Mountain Mist sweater for Rhinebeck. I have a few little projects going but they're all for a gift so I can't show them yet.

I also made some recipes from Julia Turshen's book, Now and Again. I made the Chicken & Black Eyed Peas Chili and Cheddar and Scallion Cornbread. It was delicious! I really like how this cookbook is set up. She does it as meals and by seasons. This was in the winter season part but I was in the mood for it, so I made it. I would like to make the salad and dessert but didn't do it this time. Next time!

Buddy and I have gone on lots of walks around Spring Lake but I took off this week for a "staycation" and we went to Allaire State Park and strolled through the village area. After our walk I went to the local coffee shop and met up with some of my knitting friends. It's always a good time and I recharge around that table!











 

1 comment:

  1. i don't know how you do all that you do, your amazing...you have a great life!! i have to get more cotton yarn, i have a few washcloths made, but i would like to make some more, they are fun. i like having small projects, also like the soap sacks!! i like the colors of the yarn you choose for your washcloths!!

    ReplyDelete