Monday, April 29, 2013

Month of May Photo Challenge

Ok folks. I have a challenge for you.

I notice so many of you out there in the blogging world also love to take pictures.

My sister, Andee, is the real photographer in the family. She can capture a moment like no one else.
She knows what all the fancy settings on her camera mean. I'm impressed.

I dabble in the photography and I love taking pictures too.

So......here's my challenge to you.

 Starting May 1st •
For every day of the month of May,
take a photograph that captures the word that
corresponds to the date.

Post to your blog or flickr account
and relink here.

Hopefully Andee can make a fancy button thingy that you can
use to put on your site. But for now, here's the list.

Have fun, enjoy and let's capture some wonderful moments
during my favorite month of the year.


5 comments:

  1. Oh does this mean I get to have guilt-free pork roll and cheese on May 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to play! This sounds like fun. I bet you $1 I forget to do it but I am going to try to remember! And, I want in on the guilt-free pork roll and cheese; they don't have pork roll here so please send one via UPS, as soon as possible. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will join you but post my pic on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like that idea. Lots of inspiration for many, many short posts with a picture...

    ReplyDelete