Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Orange Must Be The Theme!




I just saw Andee's (my sister) post for her yarn along and she has her beautiful orange shawl up.
It's so pretty. Jared Flood design. I think he is a genius ever since my Leaves knit.

Well, my knitting this week is also orange.

I made more progress on my Versailles Shell sleeveless tank.
My hope is to have this done and ready to wear by the Maryland Sheep & Wool in May.
Hopefully it will be WARM by then!!!! Ugh! I hate this weather.

The yarn is Tosh Merino Light Limited Edition in Saffron
Ravelry notes here

Reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green



Totally not related to knitting, but he makes me laugh.
This crazy curly haired boy is sneaking another jellybean in this picture. 
He thinks I don't know.....

Check out Andee over here
And also VOTE for her amazing alpaca pictures!!!

Joining with Ginny and all the other knitters out there.

-Happy Knitting!

10 comments:

  1. Your top is going to be so pretty. I love the color. Thanks so much for adding my link for the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jared Flood is one of my favorite designers! I really love what you're knitting. I haven't seen that pattern before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having just finished my orange (and blue and grey) Earth&Sky shawl, I say yes! Let's make 2013 the spring of orange :-) !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Earth and Sky shawl is beautiful! Now you have it in my mind....add it to my ever long list of things to knit!

      Delete
  4. Did you guys plan that?! :-)

    I am dying to read "The Fault in our Stars" and can't wait to get my hands on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how are you liking the book? john green is my oldest daughters favorite author. she even got to meet him. :) acn i just say that the yarn you are working with is wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm liking the book so far. About half way through. A few of my friends have middle school kids so we thought it might be good to read a book that they can also enjoy. It isn't too sad yet, but my friend warned me to NOT be in public at the end! She was a mess and people were staring at her. Really liking the way he writes. Quick, easy but clever and smart.

      Delete
  6. Lovely color! And adorable impish face :)

    ReplyDelete