Monday, January 11, 2016

Asbury with Chase

After Christmas I spend a cloud chilly afternoon up at the Asbury Park boardwalk with Chase.
I took a few photos and then handed the camera over to him.
I always enjoy seeing the world from his point of view.

Here are my photos...











Here's where Chase took over for a bit.





















That's my little photographer.



Then I took over for a bit. He wasn't thrilled to be the subject matter. 










More from Chase soon. He's always grabbing my camera and clicking away. Right Debbie?????

1 comment:

  1. heheheh, omgoodness, I do love this kid!! He is so much like you, his interests, his work ethic, his farm loving qualities! He is always watching you, you set a wonderful example!

    Now.......can we please discuss those 99 pictures he took of me??? Am I going to see them here?? Well, out of 99 maybe he got one good one. I have been writing about Asbury, I love it there!

    ReplyDelete