Friday, January 22, 2016

SNOW is on it's way!


Forecast:
Snow, wind, blizzard conditions, power outages expected.
And knitting, cooking, wine, animal protection and warm alpaca gear.


I will be knitting furiously on my "Daydream Shawl" 



I am cruising right along and hit the half way point of the lace border. I have enjoyed working on this so much. It's a nice change from sweaters and never ending sleeves. Why do sleeves take me FOREVER???? Hoping to also finish up the second sleeve of my husband's Rift Sweater. Just need the cap and then to rip the other one back and redo the cap. Made it way too long first time around. oops.

Stay warm and safe to everyone in the path of this storm. Looks like it's going to be intense.
It's freaking me out a bit that they are comparing it to Sandy. Don't know how we would deal with no heat or electricity in January.

Good luck and stay warm!



1 comment:

  1. Your cable is laying looser than mine. I'm worried that I'm going to have blocking trouble. Everything else is nice and smooshy. Argh.

    ReplyDelete