Thursday, January 28, 2016

Yarn Along

A day late, but hey...best I can do.

I finished knitting my "daydream" shawl last night.
The actual pattern name is: 

It was a pleasure to knit.

Knitted with Cascade Pure Alpaca in an off-white color.


Hoping to get some pictures of the whole shawl sometime this weekend.

I have a book coming to me called, A Little Life. I heard it's a tear jerker but an amazing book that's worth the read. It's long and I think I'm in the mood for a nice long book. My knitting projects are all wrapping up right now and it's a good idea to give my body a knitting break. My shoulder and elbow aren't thrilled with all my knitting these days.

Happy knitting!
 Joining in with Ginny for the weekly yarn along.


3 comments:

  1. it's just gorgeous leanne, everything about it!! you have so much talent!! one day, perhaps, you can do a class for the gurnsey (sp) triangle, everyone in class seemed pretty interested!! i know i am ;))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely, but I can only imagine how IT MUST FEEL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for the nice comments! It's a dreamy knit for sure. Soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete