Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday! I am posting this from my husband's iPad, so hopefully I can do this right. I finally finished a few baby presents for my sister's baby-on-the-way so I thought it would be a good idea to pick up my color affection shawl. It's been a month or so that this project has been sitting neglected in the corner. Once I picked it back up, I quickly remembered how much I love this project and the great miss babs yarn! It makes me want to go to another yarn festival. Rhinebeck will be here before we know it!!! Ok.... So for the past 15 minutes, I've been trying to upload a picture I took on the iPad to this blog. Grrrr. This shouldn't be hard. For someone that works on a Mac every day for the past 15 years, you would think I could do this. Well, this didn't work out well. My shawl is really coming out well. Can't you just picture it? It's pretty, and purple and lavender. And yellow, and squishy and striped and awesome. It's going to be my favorite thing to wear this fall I just know it! Here's the ravelry link, http://www.ravelry.com/projects/leannecoppola/color-affection I am still reading The Murderer's Daughters. I hope to read more this week. Garrett is reading The Talent Show by Dan Gutman. I am looking forward to a nice, relaxing week spent with my hubby, boys and my in-laws. Beach time, knitting time, wine sipping, night out with my favorite guy, walks to the beach and fun. Happy knitting my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I hear your pain---trying to upload a picture from an unaccustomed spot! I can't download any of the pictures from my cell phone, which to me, makes taking pictures with it useless.

    I'm looking forward to seeing your Color Affection shawl. I'm knitting a Hitchhiker with alpaca lace yarn. The closest thing yet to "eternity".

    ReplyDelete