Friday, July 6, 2012

Yarn Along

Hello! I've been a bit absent from the blog lately. Summer does that to me.
Lots of outside play and business.

It may be a few days late, but I'll show you what I am working on and my new favorite children's book!

I'm still working on the baby sweater for Lizzie's baby.
I have looked it up on ravelry, but it's not on there.
It is a Sirdar pattern made with Baby Speckle yarn. I should have been done with it by  now, but I just don't get the good knitting time in. 

This book was given to Chase by our good friends. We're beach buddies and I have a soft spot for chickens, so they thought it was the perfect book for Chase's first birthday.




Can you see her? Lottie? Right there? On a lunch date with Herbie, sitting on her new polka dot towel, knitting a chicken foot shaped sock!!!! Heehee
 More sweater progress.....slow and steady.

I just started reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. We chose it as our book club selection for this summer. I've heard it's a page turner. I hope so!

Happy Knitting and Reading!

1 comment: