Thursday, August 27, 2020

Another Yummy Recipe

I've made this before and I LOVE it. It's a Trader Joe's recipe that I discovered. The closest Trader Joe's is a bit of a hike. Well...not really but I don't go that way very often. But last weekend my sister and I had to go to Joann Fabrics and it's across the street so we went in and got a few things.

This time I doubled the recipe by using one package of the Sweet Potato Gnocchi (in sage and butter sauce) and one package of Cauliflower Gnocchi. The cauliflower gnocchi was delicious and cut down on the Weight Watchers points. Win!

Here are the details:

Recipe: Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Spicy Chicken Sausage and Mushrooms
You’ll need:
Mushrooms
TJ Spicy Italian Chicken Sausage (optional, just leave out if you’d prefer!)
Olive oil
TJ Sweet Potato Gnocchi
Grape tomatoes
Arugula
TJ Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Black pepper
Slice mushrooms and sausage, arranging pieces on a skillet in a single, even layer. Add a glug of olive oil and brown everything over medium heat, turning occasionally. Remove from pan. 
Make gnocchi in the empty skillet, according to package directions, adding 1 extra tablespoon water to make it saucier (3 tablespoons, total). Add mushrooms, sausage and halved tomatoes to the pan, heating everything through.
Just before serving, toss in a big handful of arugula. Top with Parmesan and black pepper.
And here is the result. YUM!!!!!!! I highly recommend this. Here is a link to the original recipe post. There are a few others ones there too. I'm making the coconut shrimp tacos tonight.


1 comment:

  1. ooooh this looks and sounds delicious!!! the platter and presentation is really nice too!!

    ReplyDelete