Thursday, August 13, 2020

Beach, Knitting, Crashing with Family

















Over the last few days we have logged lots of time with family and time at the beach. Our power was out for days and I still had to work and I am grateful for my sister Andee and my in-laws for letting us crash! It also gave us lots of time to hang out, enjoy the beach and knitting time for me!

I finished a light weight summer knit top. The pattern is Bracklinn Crop. I used some left over yarn and two colors were gifted to me by a friend. It was an easy knit. I also like how it fits. I'll have to get a picture of it on.

I squeezed in some quality time with my oldest son. We leave tomorrow to take him to college. I can't believe it. It's really happening! We're going to miss him like crazy.







1 comment:

  1. i can't believe he is leaving, really, when did he get so grown up that he is ready for college?!?! this beginning part is hard, but once they come home for thanksgiving, it's smooth sailing. they only go back for a few weeks, and they are home forever for winter break. they go back, they have spring break and in a few weeks, they are home for the summer - trust me, i know!! i remember thinking, what am i paying for, chuck any i were going to figure the per day cost!! hehehehe

    the sweater is beautiful, i'll bet it looks great on you!!!

    ReplyDelete