Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Yarn Along





Knitting keeps me calm. Thank goodness for that!!!! Because my nerves were shot last week anticipated and preparing for my oldest leaving for college, I casted on a new color work project that I knew would keep me company during the trip.

This pattern was the perfect thing for me. All over color work always flies off my needles. This is worked in the round and is supposed to be a long scarf but I decided to make it more of a loose cowl.
I will sell this in the farm store when it's done. Using alpaca/wool blend yarn, it's super soft and squishy!

The pattern is Riptide by Jill Zielinski. She is a new-to-me designer that I discovered after posting on Instagram for ideas of what to knit next. She has so many that I loved instantly! I'm sure this won't be my last pattern by her.

Hope all is well with all of you!


2 comments:

  1. ooooh i really love this!! i don't know how you are going to part with it!!!

    ReplyDelete