Friday, August 21, 2020

Stitching Time




My friend, Carrie, likes to purge her stuff every once in a while. I was the lucky recipient of some of her yarn and this cute little kit! It's the Mini Maker Felt Embroidery Kit, Snow Garden.

Everything you need comes with it. The design is printed on the felt and all you have to do is the stitching. It's mindless and was perfect to work on during our home office update meeting. Lucky for me, I didn't have to have my video on and I could listen and craft! Bonus of working from home!

I really enjoyed making this and would like to order some kits. They would make nice little presents for friends. 

Have a great weekend! We will be watching our little guy in his first ever baseball tournament. Just a one day local tournament but I am so excited for him. He's been to so many tournaments for his big brothers and it's fun to see him being the one playing now! This also means LOTS of knitting time for Mom!!!!! Yay!


3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this, i followed the link, they have some cool kits. as you know, i like kits and i may order one or two!! what are you going to do with this?? maybe just hang it all the wall, your stitching is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hung it up on the wall near my desk at home. I love it!

      Delete
  2. i forgot to say, "go chase", i hope you do well!!!

    ReplyDelete