Monday, January 23, 2023

How was your weekend?

How was your weekend?

I knitted a lot. I finished up a baby blanket, picked up my Jupiter Crop sweater and started back on the sleeves. Took Buddy for a nice long walk in Spring Lake and the beach. I helped out in the coop for a few hours (well, I don't know if I helped, but I hung out and knitted!) I also went to my friend's house for a pierogi making party. So much fun! We all sat around their kitchen island making his grandmother's homemade pierogis. I could only be there for 2 hours but overall they ended up making 280 of them! I went home with a bag and they were delicious. Saturday night, my sister and I hosted a zoom night for our New to You MAL. We had about 20 people and it was so much fun. We even had a special appearance from our friend Carrie that is volunteering at a dog rescue in Thailand! She called us "from the future"! It was morning the next day there. Technology is so cool.

Sunday was a farm store day for me. We took some photos of my son wearing some of the apparel. He's so handsome :) I also taught an intermediate knitting class to two women. Then I headed in the house to make football food and watch the playoff games. I snuck in some knitting time and also watched a cute movie before I went to bed. I watched Leap Year (well, almost all of it...I fell asleep!) It's an older movie but I think it just showed up on Netflix. So it's new to me! I loved what I watched. Very cute. I'll have to finish the rest tonight. Here are some pictures I took throughout the weekend....





















 

2 comments:

  1. saturday's game was awesome for me, i love watching patrick play and he and the chiefs won!! i'm so excited. is the coop open on weekends?? i thought it was closed for winter after christmas!! garrett is gorgeous, really handsome and very photogenic!! i am going to google leap year and watch the trailer, i can't remember if i have seen it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! The Coop is open every weekend through April. We're open Friday, Saturday and Sunday for now but probably will go to just Saturdays in February.

      Delete