Saturday, January 21, 2023

Some Little Things To Do More Often...

Morning walks have become our routine. We have a few favorite places to walk but I try to never duplicate the route two days in a row. This morning we headed to the "silo" which we've done many times. But this time we walked farther to the pond. 



Mr Curiosity seemed to enjoy it.


This goofball brings me a lot of happiness. He's also starting to act like a defiant "teenager". Need to amp up the training again. He also thinks he is a tiny little lap dog...

I saw this list on Pinterest today and I liked it. So I thought I would post it.

2 comments:

  1. I like the Little Things to do more often list. I need to keep them in mind. Mr Curiosity looks happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you do all of these!! sorry i missed you guys last night but it was a wonderful evening of football and my kc chiefs won, they were amazing. but my patrick is hurt!!

    ReplyDelete