Tuesday, January 3, 2023

New to You MAL 2023




 

Happy New Year! I can't believe it's already 2023. 

We kicked off our New to You MAL on January 1 and it runs through February 14. For more info on that, you can read about it here.

I chose to make a hot water bottle cover called the Cozy Bottle. I started it on January 1 and I'm loving it! I learned how to do Judy's Magic Cast On (which I'm now learning is used for toe up socks). Here is the video I watched to learn the technique.

I also did a new to me increase using the m1 with loop method. It was so easy and it's an invisible increase so I really liked that! When I'm done with this I will use the sewn bind off technique (also new to me).

If you are joining in the MAL, remember to use the #newtoyoumal2023 on Instagram OR you can post a photo and message in our Ravelry Group.

Ok...have to get back to work now! Wish I was knitting :)


1 comment:

  1. OMG...i just can't believe you, really, you knit so quickly and so beautifully!! i would make a sweater with this it is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete