Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Photos

After working all day yesterday, Chase begged to go outside.
So I grabbed the camera and headed out with him.

Here are some photos from our walk around the farm....





 Jatoba is such a sweet girl just like her mommy.

This photo of Chase running makes me laugh. He runs like Phoebe from Friends :)


Rain filled scrap buckets


My rose bush in bloom

He loves me, he loves me not...






Finding butterflies

My garden is soooo much smaller this year and I love it!

Toddler hands grabbing what he shouldn't.

Squash!!! My kids will complain non stop every time I cook it.



Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, I especially like the alpaca in their summer coats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want to go for a walk and take some pictures!

    ReplyDelete