Sunday, June 16, 2013

To the Dads...Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to all the dads that do so much for their families, love their children's mother and keep everything together with a sense of humor and love.

I am extremely lucky to be surrounded by these types of men.

My husband, Rick
My dad, Don
My father-in-law, Rich
My grandfather, GPop
My brother-in-laws, Rich, Sean & Nick
....the many cousins, friends, uncles and family too!

I hope you all have a great day doing exactly what you want to be doing!!!

A special shout out to my guy.
Thank you for these three little boys.
I love being a parent with you every single day.
The four of you are my everything and I am sooooo soooo grateful to have you all.


And to my dad, who I can hear right now on his tractor...
You are a man that can get more done by 7am than I can all day.
You amaze me day in and day out and we are three lucky girls
to have you as a dad.
Thank you for all you do. Is it time for a half and half yet?

Happy Father's Day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment