Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Yarn Along...Onto the Edge

Hi!
Happy Wednesday.

I made a little progress on the edge of my Juneberry Shawl.
I wish I could work on it more, but things are busy and this
pattern requires full attention.


I love this book.
I am reading this when I have good chunks of uninterrupted time.
(also why I haven't been knitting as much!)
This isn't a book to read a few pages here and there.
 Amazing story telling once again by this author.

 Joining in with Ginny at Small Things for the weekly yarn along.
Did you guys see her fossil hunting expedition?
As a kid I would have thought it was soooo boring (memories of gem mining come back to me. bleck) But as an adult I think it's so cool! Would love to try this with my boys.

Have a great day. Happy Knitting :)


 

8 comments:

  1. Your Juneberry looks amazing I can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at the Juneberry pattern yesterday and now I see it here, how wonderful. And you are doing it in purple, one of my favorite colors. How are you finding the pattern, fun? I really would like to cast one on too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracey, its a great pattern. You really have to pay attention though. Lace on both sides, so not much if a break. My sister, andee, has made two of thdm. They are so impressive off the needles!

      Delete
    2. Tracey, its a great pattern. You really have to pay attention though. Lace on both sides, so not much if a break. My sister, andee, has made two of thdm. They are so impressive off the needles!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness that shawl is lovely! What a great stitch combination. It will be an heirloom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color is lovely. I've been noticing a trend on Yarn Along today-lots of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juneberry is on my list - yours -great color, beautiful knitting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, that purple has reminded me of why I love purple.

    Juneberry is such a lovely pattern. I'm sure it will be a fantastic finished piece. :)

    ReplyDelete