Sunday, July 5, 2020

Baby Sweater and a Movie

Hi friends. I wanted to show you a sweater I just made and also share a movie recommendation.

A co-worker of mine just had his second daughter. Her name is Lucy. How sweet is that?! 
Of course I wanted to knit something for her so I made another, YES, another Granny's Favourite Sweater. I used the same yarn I used for my Trellis shawl. It's a nice sage, blueish green. I thought it would be a nice change from all the pink she probably gets. It should fit her for the fall and winter. 

I used buttons that reminded me of our company logo. I wonder if the daddy will realize that!


Here's my little old man, Jeter all curled up next to my quilt in progress. 
He's 14 and starting to show his age. His favorite spot to be is curled up on the couch like this.






We watched this movie a few days ago and it was one of the best movies I have ever seen!
I loved it and highly recommend it!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. i watched it, thanks so much for the recommendation, and i LOVED it. yes it was an awesome movie. another one i really liked was "5 feet apart". another feel good, touching movie, one i could relate to in so many ways.

    the sweater is amazing!! my sister wants the shawl you recently made, i think you made it with this yarn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and frame and hang that cartoon, i can see it back there just hanging out!!!

    ReplyDelete